1950-1967 VW Bus Double Cab 42"x44" Sliding Ragtop
Our Volkswagen Early Bus Double Cab sliding ragtop is specifically designed to fit the pre-1967 split window bus roof curvature. These sliding ragtops are a great replacement for your pop up camper or if you have an unfilled hole in your roof. This top is 42x44" inches overall and will fit most existing pop up camper equipped VW Bus models. We do offer slightly smaller sized tops with the early bus curve as well they can be found here LINK.
- Top material size 42" x 44"
- Outside frame dimensions 40" x 43"
- Requires a hole (through your roof) of 38" x 41"
- Frames come satin brushed aluminum finish
- Headliner panels INCLUDED
- These ARE NOT OE Sliding Ragtops
- This Is A Complete Kit W/ Everything Needed To Install
- NONE Of Our Parts Will Interchange With Factory Sliding Ragtops
- Because of the size you will have to shorten the overhead fresh air box about 4”
- This will eliminate a lot of the vents so adding some perforated metal to the end will allow more air flow.
- 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967 VW T1 Split Window Bus Double Cab
1950-1967 VW Bus 46"x48" Sliding Ragtop
VW Squareback Sliding Ragtop
VW Karmann Ghia Sliding Ragtop
1950-1967 VW Bus 46"x72" OE Size Sliding Ragtop
68-79 VW Bus 44"x72" Early Size Sliding Ragtop
Exceptional Customer Service
We offer exceptional customer service support with fast response times!
Innovation. Design. Craftmanship.
Designed, Built & Assembled right
here in the USA!
FInancing options available
We have teamed up with
Affirm & PayPal Financing